Summer Study Host Group
A host group is a group of registered participants who meet locally to study Scripture and encourage each other during the Summer Study. Each group has a leader, called a host, who facilitates local meetings for registered participants to practice memory verses, play games, and have community with like-minded friends. Participants may choose a host group during registration.
The online community is a private social platform where registered participants and their parents can exchange study tips, share encouragement, and connect with other families.
Become a host
A host is someone with a passion for encouraging others to study and memorize God’s Word. They are leaders in their community and eager to see the impact of Scripture in their hometown. A host partners with the National Bible Bee in its vision to “Know God’s Word and Make Him Known” in their local community.
What a host does
- Invites their local community to participate in the National Bible Bee Summer Study.
- Invests in their local community by:
- Encouraging Summer Study participants (ages 7–18) to study and memorize God’s Word through the National Bible Bee Discovery Journal.
- Supporting participants throughout the Summer Study who wish to qualify to compete in the National Bible Bee Competition.
- Inspires their local community by hosting a National Bible Bee Proclaim Day.
- Training videos and webinars
- Host tool box (host shirt, promotional materials, etc.)
- Access to host dashboard and online community
- Official host group online listing
- Discovery Journal PDF of each edition for the upcoming Summer Study (when available)
Early Host Registration: January 18 – 31 ($25)
Host Registration: February 1 – 28 ($40)
Late Host Registration: March 1 – 11
Summer Study Registration: Begins March 15
Summer Study: June 7 – August 12
National Bible Bee Competition: To Be Announced
Interested in being a host?
Join us as a host in 2021! Send us your name and email and we’ll let you know when it’s time to register as a host.