Summer Study Host Group
A host group is a group of registered participants who meet to study Scripture and encourage each other during the Summer Study. Each group has a leader, called a host, who facilitates meetings for registered participants to practice memory verses, play games, and have community with like-minded friends. A host can choose to have a group in-person or online, whichever is the best fit for their ability and availability.
Host Social Community
This community is a private social platform where registered hosts can network with other hosts from across the country to share encouragement, ideas and resources.
Become a host
A host is someone with a passion for encouraging others to study and memorize God’s Word. They are leaders in their community and eager to see the impact of Scripture in their hometown. A host partners with the National Bible Bee in its vision to “Know God’s Word and Make Him Known” in their community.
What a host does
- Invites their community to participate in the National Bible Bee Summer Study.
- Invests in their community by:
- Encouraging Summer Study participants (ages 7–18) to study and memorize God’s Word through the National Bible Bee Discovery Journal.
- Supporting participants throughout the Summer Study who wish to qualify to compete in the National Bible Bee Competition.
- Inspires their community by hosting a National Bible Bee Proclaim Day.
- Training videos and webinars
- Host toolbox (host shirt, promotional materials, etc.)
- Access to host dashboard and host social community
- Official host group listing for participant registration
- Discovery Journal PDF of each edition for the upcoming Summer Study (when available)
*Participant registration is a separate process that begins in March.
Interested in being a host?
Join us as a host in 2023! Send us your name and email and we’ll let you know when it’s time to register as a host.